Manager, Global Investigations
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is expanding its Global AML & Sanctions Compliance team and seeks to hire an experienced Manager to support its Global AML Investigations team. This position will be heavily focused on supporting the day-to-day operations of the Investigations team. This position reports to the Director, Global AML Investigations and supports a team of investigators that investigate alerts and cases across Ripple’s global subsidiaries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Ripple’s Global Investigations team, including transaction monitoring and analysis, investigations, and reporting.
- Manage and lead a team of investigations analysts, focusing on development, morale, progress on individual and team goals, and furtherance of company and team values.
- Ensure the timely filing of reports to law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
- Lead advanced blockchain investigations using a variety of analytical techniques and systems.
- Regularly assess and report on key risks across regions and investigations.
- Perform periodic evaluation of internal controls and recommend solutions for identified areas of improvement.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on efforts to enhance existing monitoring tools for optimal detection of suspicious activity, patterns, trends, etc.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 6+ years of investigations experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of AML/CFT and OFAC regulations, requirements, and tools
- Strong investigative skills
- Strong communication skills (presentation, writing, speaking)
- Experience developing best practices and tools for effective transaction monitoring and investigations of unusual activity
- Comfortable executing independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous blockchain/DLT investigations experience preferred
- CAMS or CFCS certification preferred
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.