Client Solutions Director
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is growing and we're looking to hire a new team member to focus on Client Solutions for our Sales team in our London office! This is a great opportunity to work with different departments like product, engineering and integration, to deliver enterprise solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Capture business requirements, define scope, create designs and specifications
- Determine business efforts in terms of duration and cost
- Work with clients to understand where and how technology can assist them in meeting their objectives
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for the new system, for both the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- 30% - 50% travel required
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- At least 5 years of functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with product vision i.e. SOA, Application integration, API design and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and and experience working with industry data standards (e.g. in Banking (ACH, SWIFT, SEPA), a plus
- Solution architects apply both banking knowledge and technical savvy in order to meet unusual client requirements
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not a just a thinker
- You have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Something looks off?