Sales Development Representative
DigitalGenius is the CX platform for e-commerce combining proprietary artificial intelligence with process automation to deliver incredible customer satisfaction. The company is growing rapidly and looking to accelerate over the coming years.We are working with some of the fastest growing and established global e-commerce and retail players including G Star, ON, Selfridges, Brooks Brothers and many more
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have raised over $20 million, working with the likes of MMC ventures, Paua Ventures, Runa Capital and other leading VCs.
Here at DigitalGenius the goal is to become the world’s leading automation platform in e-commerce
In the sales team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re now looking for someone who can overachieve in this BD role in Europe, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility.
The opportunity here at DigitalGenius offers an excellent opportunity for rapid career development, reward, and a true exposure into the world of AI.
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Run sales plays using our prospecting tools
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with AE’s to convert opportunities created into sales qualified leads
- Managed assigned inbound leads, using correct practices
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-3 years of work experience in a sales environment (preferably SaaS)
- Evidence of overachievement
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a startup environment
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
- Fully remote
- Start up culture
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time (UK and US)
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Annual company retreat
- Travel pass or Gym Membership
- Birthday day off
- Friday lunch on us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?