Barclays, Marketing Operations - Application via WayUp
Marketing & Communications, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
This role is with Barclays. WayUp is partnering with Barclays to hire top talent.
Marketing Operations Analyst
Marketing Operations Analyst
- New York As a Barclays Marketing Operations Analyst, you will join the CIB Marketing team and assist with managing global operational affairs across a variety of projects and processes, including administration of the global marketing budget. You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage the team’s finances, including bookkeeping, reporting, reconciliation, and accounts payable. You’ll also support the Managing Director with scheduling, inbound inquiries, travel arrangements, expense reporting and other administrative duties. Salary / Rate Minimum: $80,000 Salary / Rate Maximum: $105,000 The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available. Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. At Barclays, we offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at our onsite locations, together with working from home.
- Managing global marketing budget, including bookkeeping, financial reporting, reconciliation, invoicing and payments using systems such as Coupa
- Providing administrative assistance to the Managing Director, including calendar management, handling emails and calls
- Creating, maintaining and updating company records, databases, and filing systems related to a range of marketing and administrative needs
- Arranging and coordinating travel schedules and reservations for senior team members, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, as well as preparing expense reports
- Supporting HR activities including onboarding, maintaining employee records, IT setup
- Assisting with the procurement, onboarding, and contract renewals processes for roster of marketing agencies globally
- Liaising with external vendors and service providers on financial and administrative matters, including agency monthly finance meetings and quarterly review meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, presentations and documents and handling special projects as they arise What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in an office administration or business management role that included budget responsibility
- Proficient in multitasking with a keen attention to detail, ensuring tasks are organized and completed accurately within set timelines
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience with financial or accounting software systems such as Coupa
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Confident, proactive, and takes initiative to work independently in a busy and challenging environment
- Team player with positive energy and real commitment Where will you be working? You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.