Director, Sales Enablement
VTS is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to own the Go To Market process of new products and messaging for our Sales Team, working out of our New York office. In this role you will become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition along with collaborating with sales leadership to create and train reps on the SaaS sales process from prospect to close. You will lead the Sales launch for Go To Market of new products, programs and process changes as well as be responsible for programming Sales Kick Off and QBRs.
Every day you will assist sales reps with winning, negotiating and closing contracts, work with Product Marketing and Sales Leadership to create assets for training purposes and provide a feedback loop for Product Market and Demand Gen around messaging.
In this role you will work with Sales Leadership on creating and modifying Sales Process, develop all Sales learning curriculum, administer a certification program for all products, and develop/Enhance process for ongoing improvement of Sales competencies.
As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses.Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
You are a good fit if you:
- Experience in a sales representative role and prior SaaS sales management experience
- Positive and enthusiastic leader and coach with proven success managing top performing teams
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting using salesforce and/or other sales tools
- Coachable with strong say/do
- Passionate about technology and bringing commercial real estate into the 21st century a plus!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.