Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
Why should you consider joining Tive now?
There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Tive, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities for the EMEA region by researching good-fit companies and setting introductory meetings with target accounts for our sales team by generating interest about Tive and the positive outcomes / high ROI that we deliver for our customers. SDRs are the tip of the spear at Tive, working closely with both the sales and marketing teams to deliver the right message to the right decision makers at the right time. Tive also offers a well-defined career path for SDRs to graduate to more senior sales development as well as sales (Account Executive) roles.
- Generate qualified prospective and customer meetings for Account Executives.
- Research key accounts within our ideal customer profile (ICP) to understand their current initiatives, plans, and challenges to craft personalized and account-based messaging that will be delivered via the phone, email, and social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Become a Tive subject matter expert through continued learning and development to understand our solutions and competitive positioning within the market.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments set by responding to inbound leads and outbound outreach with key decision makers within Tive’s ICP.
- Use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), ZoomInfo/6Sense (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
- 0-2+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment.
- Language requirements: Fluent English is a must, additional languages are a strong plus.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant.
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology - cold calling, emails, and LinkedIn/social connections.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a focus on collaboration.
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems is also a plus, but not required.
Need to know information:
We encourage all interested candidates that live in any European country to apply for the role.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.