Greetings and sun salutations! We're Summer, a dedicated team on a mission to make data fun, accessible, and easy to use. Collectively, we have years of experience building data infrastructure in gaming, telecom, and decentralized systems. Now we've come together to build something fresh and exciting for the world of data.
As a company, we're guided by a set of core values that keep us cool, colorful, and full of energy, even during the most sweltering design and development sessions. Our values are:
- The harder the engineering, the more excited we get.
- Magic happens when design and engineering are best friends
- We make room to be creative and explore
- People first, always.
Enough about us, let's talk about you. We're expanding our team and are looking for sun-sational individuals to collaborate and grow with. If you're hot for data and have an unquenchable thirst for design, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation packages, 401k, and health, dental, and vision benefits with premiums covered 100% for you and 75% for your dependents. We have unlimited time off with a minimum of 15 days per year required, so you can always load up on vitamin sea!
TL;DR: We are looking for a Founding Marketer to own the launch of our company and first products.
Summer’s Founding Marketer will be a hugely impactful member of the team responsible for creating the first public presentation of the company and our products. This person will craft the messaging, social strategies, launch plans, and much more to ensure that we create the best first impression possible with our future customers.
Marketing is a critical piece of our success as a team and you will be fully supported by your teammates across all disciplines! As you shape our initial GTM, you will also be a key contributor to our marketing and overall company culture. We plan to utilize both product and sales led GTM strategies that compound to best meet our customers where they are.
You're the perfect candidate for this role if:
- You love hands-on marketing work and are excited by the opportunity to build a marketing organization to support the growth you create.
- You have experience with B2B SaaS marketing and know the nuances of product and sales led approaches.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to join a fast moving startup building a product fully from scratch.
- Bonus points - You’re familiar with products across the data industry such as ELT, Warehouse, and Business Intelligence tools.
Summer is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.