Onsite Therapist (Part Time - Boston, MA)
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
As an Onsite Clinician for a dedicated customer, you will collaborate to synthesize workforce trends, curate an evidence-based mental health strategy, and track progress/ iterate on the strategy to elevate the mental health of the customer workforce.
What you’ll be doing:
Provide on-site support to members onsite at the customer location for 12 hours per week Wednesday 12p-6p, Thursday (Alternating, 11a-5p and 1p-7p)
- Synthesize workforce trends in mental health
- Use customer insight, clinical expertise, and Spring Health resources to collaboratively curate, track, and iterate a mental health workforce strategy.
- Provide employee mental health counseling sessions, including clinical risk assessments and crisis management support
- Deliver critical incident response
- Provide manager/ leader consultations
- Develop expert-level understanding of partner benefit ecosystem and available support programs
- Conduct company tailored trainings and Spring Health benefit promotion events
- Complete required internal training and assignments and attend Spring Health Clinical Team meetings
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
- Deliver services onsite at the customer location
What we expect from you:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy in Massachusetts (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care, including short-term, solution-focused therapy
- You have training and certification (preferred) in critical incident response
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You are committed to high quality documentation of service delivery that is completed in a timely manner
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
The target range for this position is $67/hr - $100/hr, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.