Dedicated EAP Management Consultant
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
The Dedicated Management Consultant role is a unique and exciting opportunity to support workplace services, provide management consultations, coordinate and call upon affiliate providers or onsite counselors, present training and CIDs, manage expatriate readiness interviews and case manage mandatory Drug Free Workplace referrals. This role will report to the Spring Health Clinical Manager.
The Dedicated Management Consultant is responsible for supporting Employee Assistance services at customer locations that do not have an Onsite EAP Counselor and provides virtual backup to the Onsite EAP Counselors at domestic sites., The Consultant responds to consultation requests and service inquiries from managers and human resource partners, supports the Drug Free Workplace program, and assists with other EAP initiatives. This is a fully virtual role so you must have access to reliable internet and phone connectivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide virtual consultation services to managers and HR partners on a range of behavioral health and workplace related topics or concerns
- Respond to initial leadership contacts and inquiries for services - receive request, assess situation, determine appropriate course of action including coordination with Onsite EAP Counselors
- Develop relationships with site assigned HR, and cross functional key stakeholders
- Provide awareness of EAP and coordinate promotional activities and communications with local contacts
- Coordinate site specific activities (benefit fairs, wellness activities, etc.) and ensure visiting affiliate counselors are prepared to represent the EAP
- Organize EAP employee orientations, supervisor trainings, seminars, and webinars on a variety of EAP and behavioral health topics
- Provide support and staffing for critical incident response and crisis intervention, threat assessment referrals, and fitness for duty evaluations.
- Provide follow up after supporting a significant onsite event.
- As assigned, participate in Threat Management Team meetings to represent the EAP and consult on general mental health concerns
- Provide case management for US employees and their families preparing for international assignments.
- Coordinate EAP relocation interviews and act as liaison with employee/family members, assigned EAP Counselor and EAP Managers.
- Review process with employee, handle Release of Information and pre-interview forms, assure timely interviews and completion of clinical summaries, and adhere to assigned deadlines
- Provide case management for mandatory Drug Free Workplace Program referrals
- Complete documentation timely and with accuracy following risk management and regulatory requirements
- Track daily activities and provide data
- Attend monthly Supplier Integration meetings
- Complete other duties as assigned
What we expect from you:
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist with minimum of 5 years experience (independent licensure required). You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy; We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- EAP experience, including consultation with leaders on disruptive workplace events, mental health, substance use, and job performance concerns
- SAP qualified preferred
- CEAP certification preferred
- Supervisory experience and/or experience working with management and human resource professionals preferred
- Demonstrated SUD experience
- Experience working with diverse populations (bilingual preferred)
- Tech and computer savvy: comfortable adopting new technologies and platforms, and efficient in tech-related tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have training and experience in delivering management consultation, management referral, critical incident response, and case management
- Experience working with expatriates, preferredUnderstanding of Drug Free Workplace policies, preferred
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning, crisis management, and intervention during risk scenarios
- You are committed to high quality documentation of service delivery that is completed in a timely manner
- You like working independently but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators
The target salary range for this position is $78,000 - $95,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.