Customer Care Specialist (West Coast)
Silver Tree Labs
Who is Silvertree?
Silvertree is on a mission to inspire the world’s aging population.
We are developing a simple tech solution that provides the right balance of safety, connection, and style for active older adults.
Aging is a personal experience, yet aging with dignity and independence often includes the caring involvement of family and loved ones. That is why we are designing a stylish, wrist-worn wearable that is built for safety and deeply rooted in human connection, across generations. We aim to be the consumer brand associated with vitality, style, and independence for the growing population of fifty-five million Americans ages sixty-five and beyond.
What we do requires the integration of design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, RF communication, firmware, mobile apps, cloud systems, and everything in between. Our team is lean, and we set a high bar for performance. We are looking for people who enjoy hard challenges and love what they do. To us, “impossible” means “let’s figure it out." If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to lead with empathy and provide technical support for the product to our customers through live chat, email, phone, and text. As part of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries which may include troubleshooting Silvertree devices. This role also includes opportunities to grow professionally and take on new challenges based on the candidate’s performance and interests.
What you’ll do at Silvertree
- Answer incoming customer emails, calls, and messages adhering to Silvertree’s internal SLA standards
- Gain a deep understanding of the product to help users through technical inquiries
- Stay on top of product changes, bugs, and updates in order to relay the most accurate information to our customers
- Create resources and processes that help scale and optimize the customer experience across various customer journeys
- Communicate trends based on user feedback and feature requests internally
- Advocate for customer needs and proudly be the “voice of the customer”
- Create bug reports and manage their resolution with the team
- Update our customer database and provide detailed call notes after each interaction.
- Work with a fun team who is passionate about feeling responsible for the success of our customers and team
What you’ll bring to Silvertree
- 2+ years of customer service experience, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment or in technical support
- Have a great sense of patience and empathy
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Bonus points for familiarity with GPS wearable devices
- Excellent follow through and an ownership mentality
- Experience with Intercom is a bonus
- Flexible PTO and mental health days
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- High value on work-life balance
- Low ego, high-impact culture
Something looks off?