Software Engineer, Mobile (React Native)
Silver Tree Labs
Silvertree is seeking creative engineers to help bring our product to life. Human connection is at the core of our business, so we are looking for team members that value collaboration and want to take part in crafting our company culture. Our ideal candidate is thoughtful, dynamic, and confident without an ego—you produce great results, without taking yourself too seriously.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to Silvertree's cross-platform mobile app development (React Native, GraphQL)
- Write tests, both with testing library and Detox, as part of a high-quality CI/CD workflow
- Contribute to UX/UI design and user research
- Support across all aspects of early-stage development -- after all, this is a startup!
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile cross-platform (React Native) applications
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Typescript
- Comfortable with third-party dependencies
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- More senior position available - level and pay commensurate with experience
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy is a big plus
- Experience with Styled Components
- Experience with Bitrise
- Have published at least one mobile application
Note: Even if you don’t have all of the above and still think you’re an excellent candidate for this role, please reach out. We are always open to great people with core skillset who are willing to push and learn.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work location (partially remote)
- Unlimited vacation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Dependent care FSA
- Fun & informal work atmosphere
- High value on work-life balance
Silvertree is on a mission to inspire the world’s aging population. We are developing a wellness wearable & tech platform that provides the right balance of safety, connection, and style for active older adults.
Aging is a personal experience, yet aging with dignity and independence often includes the caring involvement of family and loved ones. That is why we are designing a stylish, wrist-worn wearable that is built for safety and deeply rooted in human connection, across generations. We aim to be the consumer brand associated with vitality, style, and independence for the growing population of fifty-five million Americans ages sixty-five and beyond.
Something looks off?