Sales Director, APAC
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
METACO is the leading provider of security-critical infrastructure enabling financial institutions to enter the digital asset ecosystem. We are trusted by the top financial institutions to offer robust, scalable, and integrated solutions. Our values are Integrity, Quality, Passion - At METACO we put our customers first. We strive to deliver best-in-class products and services that help our clients achieve customer and business success.
We are expanding our sales teams in key strategic geographies including Singapore / Australia New Zealand to accelerate our market leading position. We are looking to hire a dynamic and passionate individual to lead our sales, marketing and client support activities in AsiaPac.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsibility for AsiaPac market revenues
- Drive licensing sales for METACO products
- Identify new clients and close licensing deals
- Manage existing clients and activities as well as the pipeline of new opportunities
- Market research of potential partners and development opportunities in AsiaPac
- Updating and maintaining our CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships in the region
- Coordinate with strategic partners local events and joint go to market
- Additional business development tasks, including independent research, education of prospective partners, and new business initiatives
- Supporting the CSO in day-to-day business and other ad hoc tasks for METACO Qualifications
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in enterprise and software sales and business development Familiarity with the banking & financial sector would be an asset
- Structured method of project management and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Passionate interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively with team members, and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Solid MS Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using tools such as MailMerge, Mailchip, etc.
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.