Altrata is a fast paced, growing leader in SaaS solutions designed to help organizations find and connect with the people who will have the biggest impact on their business. Comprised of five unique products, Altrata is on a journey to build a singular tech solution to deliver data and intelligence on wealthy and influential people around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and talented Software Engineer to work on our RelSci product. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a datalake for a new platform in an environment where you will be empowered to make real change as we migrate our existing SQL Server based tech stack.
As an Engineer you are expected to adhere to development standards, engage in peer review of code across the team and work closely with Business Analysts and Software QA Engineers to deliver high quality software.
- Analyze stories written by business analysts and translate them into features and services.
- Adhere and contribute to development standards defined by your team to ensure you write high quality software.
- Keep skills up to date by studying emerging technologies and techniques, and identify ways these can be used to improve the products and our team.
- Liaise with the QA team to implement automated tests and resolve defects.
- Adhere to our agile processes to communicate your progress with the team and partake in sprint retrospectives.
- Engage in peer review of code across the team.
- QA, Business Analyst, Developers & Product Owners
- Data Architects
- Data Team
- CloudOps Team
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- A good level of professional working experience.
- Expert in Python and C#.
- OO experience, design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Some experience with PySpark and SQL is preferable, but not required
- Unit testing framework – Nunit, MSTest, Junit or equivalent
- Continuous Integration tools – TeamCity, TFS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar
More about Altrata
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and C-suite leaders. Powered by a global team of Research Analysts, Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.
Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.