Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Altrata is a fast paced, growing leader in SaaS solutions designed to help organizations find and connect with the people who will have the biggest impact on their business. Comprised of five unique products, Altrata is on a journey to build a singular tech solution to deliver data and intelligence on wealthy and influential people around the world.
Are you a technologist with a strong Java development background and have cloud experience? This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine and revitalize an existing platform in an environment where you will be empowered to make real change. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about clean code, challenges requirements, listens to customers and rolls up their sleeves to assist in the architectural design.
You will work within an agile team, building enterprise grade software systems. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be defining development standards, engage in peer review of code across the team and mentor colleagues. You will encourage engineering discipline through collecting metrics, analysis and monitoring; be actively involved in the DevOps and DevSecOps processes and take responsibility for the code and infrastructure you deploy.
Experience designing scalable and resilient platforms on Cloud Platforms is desirable.
The successful candidate should have a healthy drive to keep on top of the ever-updating tech curve, however, practice pragmatism with the tools where necessary. You should be able to identify, diagnose, and design optimized applications in collaboration with architecture and product teams.
- Contribute to innovation and the adoption of new technology to improve quality and time to market of the Altrata products.
- Help define Altrata platform stacks, languages, frameworks & standards.
- Evaluate technical feasibility and providing effort estimations.
- Mentor colleagues to ensure the coding standards set are met by all contributing to platform services code bases.
- Continue to broaden your skills by completing personal development objectives and keeping up to date with emerging technologies and techniques
- Contribute to the Altrata culture that makes Altrata a great place to work and attractive to the best talent.
- QA, Business Analysts & Product Owners
- Data & Front end engineering teams
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Java development experience
- Significant professional work experience
- OO and functional programming experience, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Unit testing framework – Nunit, MSTest, Junit or equivalent
- NOSQL – MongoDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Continuous Integration tools – Github, Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, AWS CDK, AWS CloudFormation or similar
- Experience with Cloud Platforms - AWS, Azure
More about Altrata
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and C-suite leaders. Powered by a global team of Research Analysts, Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.
Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.