Altrata is a fast paced, growing leader in SaaS solutions designed to help organizations find and connect with the people who will have the biggest impact on their business. Comprised of five unique products, Altrata is on a journey to build a singular tech solution to deliver data and intelligence on wealthy and influential people around the world.
Are you a technologist with a Java development background and have cloud experience? This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine and revitalize an existing platform in an environment where you will be empowered to make real change. We’re seeking a someone who is passionate about clean code, challenges requirements and listens to customers. You will work within an agile team, building enterprise grade software systems. The successful candidate should have a healthy drive to keep on top of the ever-updating tech curve, however and a drive to continuously hone their craft.
- Adhere to development standards defined by your team leader to ensure you write high quality software.
- Continue to strengthen your skills by completing personal development objectives and keeping up to date with emerging technologies and techniques
- Analyze stories written by business analysts and translate them into features and services.
- Work within and contribute to the agile practises of your team, taking an active part in estimation and planning sessions and sprint retrospectives
- Contribute to the Altrata culture that makes Altrata a great place to work and attractive to the best talent.
- QA, Business Analysts & Product Owners
- Data & Front end engineering teams
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Java development experience
- Relevant work experience
- OO and functional programming experience, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Unit testing framework – Nunit, MSTest, Junit or equivalent
- Experience with Cloud Platforms - AWS, Azure
More about Altrata
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and C-suite leaders. Powered by a global team of Research Analysts, Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.
Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.