Client Success Associate
Client Success Associate
Altrata is a fast paced, growing leader in SaaS solutions designed to help organizations find and connect with the people who will have the biggest impact on their business. Comprised of five unique products, Altrata is on a journey to build a singular tech solution to deliver data and intelligence on wealthy and influential people around the world.
We are looking for a Client Success Associate with outstanding written and verbal communication skills who thrives on interacting with clients via phone and email to identify and resolve issues and answer product and feature questions. To be a successful Client Success Associate, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, efficient and great at multi-tasking. You should be reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
What You'll Do
- Work with Account Managers to improve the client experience and maximize retention
- Provide tailored customer support to our BoardEx, RelSci, and Boardroom Insiders customer base
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and oversee product trainings
- Work directly with clients to answer inquiries and address service issues in a timely manner
- Proactively engage with clients to drive product usage
- Expected to be in our London office 1-2 days per week
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of customer support experience
- You are all about phenomenal customer service and strive always to provide an extraordinary client experience.
- You have a strong customer service mindset and is dedicated to building a relationship with clients.
- You are looking to build a career in this field
- You are a meticulously detail-oriented self-starter who can prioritize and track a variety of inbound inquiries successfully – and can adapt to changing priorities.
- You absolutely love to work collaboratively, to problem-solve, and to help others.
- You are the consummate “people person” who can develop relationships easily and can communicate complicated concepts with ease.
- You are a person who listens to the needs of your clients and works with them to show how our tools can help meet our clients’ goals.
- You want to “get under the hood” to research, understand, and provide answers to clients’ product and feature questions.
- You are excited to become an expert on our products and services to better assist clients.
- You like to think strategically about how to drive product usage within the client portfolio
- 1-2 years of consultative customer support experience preferred
- Experience providing SAAS product support preferred
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and c-suite leaders. Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.
Advanced integration solutions allow deeper insights and access to billions of connections helping clients close more deals, manage risk, and identify up and coming talent quickly. Our data is actionable, accurate, and comprehensive. Powered by a global team of more than 400 researchers who are committed to maintaining millions of profiles and changing data points, so you can effectively engage and make meaningful, lasting connections.
Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.