Research Analyst (Global Remote)
Research Analyst (Global Remote)
Altrata is a fast paced, growing leader in SaaS solutions designed to help organizations find and connect with the people who will have the biggest impact on their business. Comprised of five unique products, Altrata is on a journey to build a singular tech solution to deliver data and intelligence on wealthy and influential people around the world.
We are looking for Research Analysts to create comprehensive profiles on business leaders and wealthy individuals from around the world. The profiles require extensive online research and contain information on various aspects of an individuals’ life – including their career history, a net worth estimate, interesting facts, and their known associates. The information contained in the profiles is then used by our clients as actionable intelligence to further their organizational and commercial aims (e.g., by helping an NGO identify donors or a luxury brand reach customers).
- In-depth secondary research using open-source intelligence
- Extensive data collection, verification, synthesis, and analysis
- Compilation of information into a comprehensive profile covering an individual’s life and career history
- Development of regional approaches and methods to facilitate targeted research
- Identification of risk factors and other related considerations, including PEPs, political activity, and significant litigation
- Production of various reports and company products, including Name Checks, Standard Dossiers, Enhanced Due Diligence Dossiers, and Corporate Due Diligence Reports
- Company valuations, calculations of net worth estimates, and identification of assets
- Bachelor's degree in any field or relevant experience. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Additional languages are a plus, particularly Arabic, Chinese, and Russian
- Computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Commitment to quality and keen attention to detail
- Capacity and willingness to learn new tools, research methods, and work routines quickly
- A sense of curiosity, along with a general interest in business, world affairs and current events
- The ability to work independently and with others, as well as to focus and conduct research in an efficient manner to meet deadlines
- Experience in due diligence research would be a plus
Join us! Altrata offers a host of benefits and perks, including:
- Flexible working environment
Half-day Fridays (longer weekends!)
- Complimentary access to training through LinkedIn Learning
More about Altrata
Altrata is a global leader in people intelligence. It includes more than 100 million profiles on wealthy individuals around the world and more than 12 million profiles on senior decision makers, board members and c-suite leaders. Powered by a global team of Research Analysts, Altrata provides intelligence on the people who are most impactful to our clients’ success.
Altrata™ is a registered trademark of the Euromoney Group comprised of five distinct offerings: BoardEx, Boardroom Insiders, RelSci, WealthEngine, and Wealth-X.
Altrata is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. At Altrata, we really and truly mean it.