Account Executive, Expansions
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Redox is on a mission to make the world’s healthcare data useful. Redox accelerates the development and distribution of healthcare products with a full-service integration platform to securely and efficiently exchange healthcare data. With just one connection, data can be transmitted across a growing network of 4000+ provider organizations and 500+ healthcare products. Redox connections serve tens of millions of patient records per day, leveraging a single data standard compatible with more than 90 electronic health record systems.
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Opportunity & Impact
Redox is growing our client sales organization and adding an outstanding sales representative who excels in selling Software-as-a-Service solutions. These will be recurring roles as we are growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for high-caliber candidates.
As an Account Executive for Expansions, you will be on the front lines with Redox’s top strategic customers and will manage each customer’s growth and experience with Redox. You will manage an existing book of business to identify expansion opportunities with current customers and execute these opportunities. Successful Account Executives have excellent prioritization skills, are natural communicators, and form strong relationships with key customer stakeholders. Additionally, Account Executives for Expansion will also excel in the systematic hunting of new opportunities within your customer base and manage their territory with diligent use of CRM software.
At Redox we hire based on our values as well as sales competency. How you accomplish your work is just as important as getting the work done.
As an Account Executive for Expansions, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a book of business consisting of Redox’s top priority accounts executing expansion opportunities to grow each account by 40%.
- Execute renewal and expansion opportunities on the customer’s renewal cycle or throughout the contract term.
- Research and identify growth opportunities with customers.
- Execute sales of Redox to other product lines, divisions, and/or companies within our customers.
- Build relationships with our existing customers, understand and execute their growth plans.
- Identify key executives at current customers and conduct research for a well-informed initial contact.
- Develop strong rapport with executives to contribute to the overall success of our business partnerships and enhance collaboration for mutual growth.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, negotiate, and close upsell opportunities.
- Schedule and present effective sales presentations.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
To be successful in this role, your skills & experience should include:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Enterprise sales or account management within the field, demonstrating expertise in engaging with prospects
- Experience selling intangible software services is preferred
- Proven track record of successfully selling into and expanding customer accounts
- Proven track record of moving the sales cycle forward on our timeline
- Consistent track record of delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Strong drive to interact with customers to share product knowledge
- Able to engage and negotiate at an executive level; self-aware with executive presence
- A great team player that raises the talent level of all those you interact with
- Tech-savvy user of mobile, internet, and software applications
- Strong SalesForce or other CRM experience required
- Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Slack preferred
- Consultative mindset with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Competitive, confident, and assertive
- Driven and determined to achieve financial success
- Passionate about solving complex problems that improve the state of the world
- Willing to learn a technical product and use a value-based selling approach
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment
- Growth-minded and hungry to overdeliver
- Adaptable and solution-oriented towards solving complex problems
- Biased toward action and creating a positive impact
- Respectful and inclusive, soliciting and incorporating input from others
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards-agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US and must reside & work in the continental US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!