Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Daily cold outreach to qualified prospects (email, phone, etc).
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close.
- Build and nurture a pipeline of qualified, engaged prospects and forecast accordingly.
- Conduct consultative calls and in-person meetings to understand the needs of potential customers.
- Leverage Salesforce and Salesloft for reporting and recording sales activities.
- Follow processes and procedures to update and maintain data integrity in CRM.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1+ year experience in a full sales cycle role or 1+ years experience in an SDR/BDR role with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals/quota.
- Independent self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive drive that produces results.
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging for different audiences.
- Customer service-oriented with a demonstrated understanding of B2B.
- Familiarity with applications such as Salesforce, Salesloft, and Slack.
- Excellent time management skills with strong follow-through and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent phone-handling skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products, technology, and software.
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Salary (including commission) $102,000 - $117,000
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE