Director of Product - Stablecoins
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are hiring a Director of Product, Stablecoins to set the vision for and lead the execution of our Stablecoins product roadmap. This person will partner with our Head of Product to lead our efforts in scaling a core part of our business - issuing and growing the largest stablecoins in the world.
A large area of investment within our company is Tokenization, which we believe is the critical first step towards a blockchain-enable digital economy. We issued stablecoins like USDP and PYUSD, enabling entities like Paypal to issue regulated stablecoins, and are actively working on launching more stablecoins across the world. We are looking for an experienced Product leader to join our Product organization and lead all things Stablecoins.
In this role, you will partner closely with the Head of Product and Commercial teams to understand customer use cases for Stablecoins, turning them into solutions that can drive adoption through real world use cases. You will direct the product strategy and OKRs for a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to identify and execute our roadmap, and accelerate our growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization responsible for developing our industry-leading products. If you want to build industry-leading blockchain and crypto products that are transforming the financial system, then this is the role for you!
As a Director of Product, Stablecoins, you'll get to:
- Own the Product Strategy and Direction for Stablecoins: We are solving extremely complex problems at the intersection of the expanding crypto industry and the long-standing financial industry. You’ll need the aptitude to understand these problems deeply and add your own evidence-based point of view. You will unpack our opportunities, collaborate with our leadership team to identify the roadmap for achieving our vision
- Lead the Industry: While you may be new to financial services or crypto, you can earn the trust of and absorb information from customers, regulators, partners and vendors and synthesize those insights for our team. As you gain expertise, you will be sought out by external audiences for your counsel on helping the industry transition to this new financial system.
- Engage with our largest customers to understand and enable their blockchain adoption goals and Stablecoin-focused use cases
- Drive the growth of all Paxos issued Stablecoins, in partnership with commercial teams.
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes
Your experience should include:
- 8+ years in a Product Management role, ideally at a B2B software company
- A track record of building high-growth products and playing a direct role in driving their growth
- Working closely with commercial teams and customers through all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Technical-literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
You might also have:
- Fintech and Payments professional experience or domain expertise
- Intellectual curiosity about new products, businesses and technologies
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.