Product Manager - Custody Platform
Job Title: Product Manager, Custody Platform
Location(s): Remote US
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Custody Platform to join our rapidly growing team. This is a “0 to 1” product role where you will be part of the team launching and scaling our Enterprise Custody product. This product is foundational to the growth of our platform and tokenization businesses and has the potential to transform the digital asset ecosystem by providing financial services companies with a one-of-a-kind regulated custody infrastructure platform. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced product manager that loves working at the intersection of complex technical and customer problems.
As a Product Manager on the team, you’ll get to:
- Own the product strategy, roadmap and execution for the Wallet Service and Policy Engine, two of the main feature sets of our Enterprise Custody product.
- Define product requirements for new wallet infrastructure and customer-facing policy features.
- Define goals and success metrics to evaluate the success of your product and develop hypotheses for achieving these goals.
- Partner closely with and mobilize a dedicated engineering team to execute on the product roadmap to achieve your product strategy.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across Growth, Legal, Audit and Operations to develop a deep understanding of the problems we should be solving for our users.
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years shipping products at a high-growth technology company, ideally in the B2B infrastructure or security software space
- Demonstrated success getting buy-in from leadership teams on your product strategy and roadmap in written and verbal communication forums.
- A demonstrated ability to make effective product prioritization decisions with imperfect information.
- Demonstrated success partnering with both internal and external teams to collect and synthesize product feedback at all phases of the product life cycle.
- Deep partnership with engineering and security teams on highly technical platform problems.
You might also have:
- Past experience with fintech, blockchain or crypto technology, either in a past role or in your free time.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.