VP of Operations
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a VP of Operations, you’ll get to:
- Oversee and grow a world class product operations team serving all of our global customers, across all of our products.
- Enhance our company-wide program management capabilities to drive critical cross-functional projects that impact the company at large.
- Accelerate the company’s ability to respond quickly and effectively to emergent company priorities and/or external events.
- Instill a culture of data-driven decision making to optimize operational processes while balancing risk management.
- Take ownership of a diverse set of daily operations, including real estate, insurance, physical security, vendor relationships, audits and exams.
Your experience should include:
- Proven experience building world-class, global operations teams, with meaningful experience at the scaling stage of the company.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with product and engineering in supporting product development insights, testing and rollouts
- Experience leading cross functional efforts to improve and scale operation processes, including the ability to partner effectively with teams across multiple organizations
- Global management experience at a scaling technology company subject to financial regulations, or a combination of financial services and technology background
- Demonstrated track record of scaling your team by designing effective processes and applying technology effectively.
- High marks from senior cross-functional peers for collaboration and structured problem solving.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Something looks off?