We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to support the various functions within our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Treasury Analyst will partner with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that we’re making sound economic decisions and optimizing our performance. Further the Treasury Analyst will have a direct hand in determining the investment strategy of the Company. This is a multi-dimensional role that will directly influence the performance of Paxos.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Treasury Analyst, you’ll get to:
- Serve as a member of the Treasury business team and develop relationships across the organization so that you can navigate questions, issues and prioritization effectively.
- Balance multiple cross-functional stakeholders across Business, Finance, and Operations, making sure that we’re coordinating our efforts effectively.
- Help develop and manage the company’s cash, liquidity, and cash forecasting activities.
- Support foreign exchange execution and management of cross border remittances.
- Develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, recommend investment strategies, and execute investing decisions.
- Assist in the management of all banking relationships and administration while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain analysis of both the soft and hard fees paid to the Company’s relationship banks for use by management in selecting banks for new products and services.
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years of experience working either Finance, Treasury, FP&A, Accounting, preferably with specialization and strong knowledge in Treasury Operations.
- Preferred: you have experience working with federally regulated financial institutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies and tradeoffs
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.