Senior Manager, Compliance Operations
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Compliance Operations to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Senior Manager of Compliance Operations in the US will be a results-oriented compliance professional who can lead a team of SMEs to sustainably implement compliance controls, regulatory obligations, protect our company from financial crimes, and be able to thrive in a high growth tech startup environment.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Sr. Manager of Compliance Operations, you’ll get to:
- Oversee implementation of all operational objectives of the Compliance program, including transaction monitoring and investigations, client onboarding and customer due diligence, SAR writing, sanctions screening, etc.
- Scale the compliance operations team to support business growth in line with sustainable risk management and compliance support
- Manage and develop key metrics to determine the health of the compliance program
- Oversee end-to-end investigations on a range of cases triggered from KYC/CDD, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and blockchain analytics.
- Use transactional and other data to identify trends and patterns associated with financial crime risks.
- Effectively manage with business, operational teams and law enforcement throughout the client customer lifecycle to detect and mitigate financial crime risks.
Your experience should include:
- 7+ years of financial crime compliance team management experience
- A fundamental understanding of AML, KYC and Sanctions regulations
- Experience overseeing multiple Compliance functions, including transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, client onboarding and KYC
- Strong writing capabilities where deliverables are to be reviewed by regulators, auditors and law enforcement
- Experience managing operational data sets including reporting KPIs/KRIs to leadership
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and tech-oriented environment within a global team setting
- You embody our culture and values.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Something looks off?