Product Manager - Banking Platform
Product Manager, Banking Platform
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, Banking Platform to join our Product team. In this role, you will define and ship platform capabilities that provide connectivity to the existing financial system and power money movement for all Paxos products and services. You will also help direct the product strategy and OKRs for our Banking Platform and lead a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to identify and execute our roadmap and accelerate our growth.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced organization and build industry-leading products that are transforming the financial system, then this is the role for you!
As a Product Manager, Banking Integrations, you'll get to:
- Craft a Banking Platform strategy that expands the connectivity of the Paxos Platform to existing banks / payment systems and meets the needs of the company’s product strategy.
- Prioritize, define and execute integrations with major banking partners and payments systems that power money movement for the Paxos Platform.
- Work closely with our go-to-market teams and meet with customers to understand their most important money movement use cases.
- Serve as the Product POC for our partnerships with banks and payments platforms.
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes.
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years in a Product Management role, ideally at a B2B software company
- A track record of successfully building platform products from ideation through launch and iteration
- Technical-literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- Demonstrated success collecting and synthesizing product feedback from B2B customers and GTM stakeholders
You might also have:
- Fintech and Payments professional experience or domain expertise
What you’ll love about Paxos: Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Something looks off?