Technical Project Manager
At Pattern Brands, we live to curate products that turn your everyday routines into joyful rituals. We are a fast-growing portfolio of brands in the home goods space; our team thrives on creativity and innovation. We are looking for a Technical PM to join our team and support one of the brands in our portfolio.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical grasp of analytics, data tracking and UTMs. You should be able to help set up new data tracking and be comfortable troubleshooting why something is broken. Someone who can support dev teams when implementing tracking tags, troubleshoot potential issues with our current MixPanel tracking setup, and also manage and track a range of design and dev tasks!
This role is a full time position and is expected to work EST, M-F.
- Field a variety of miscellaneous requests from the broader team, figure out the best way to tackle the task, then assign to the appropriate team member
- Follow up on all open tasks on a daily basis - remove blockers, double-check the team’s work, and ensure everything is moving forward
- Writes weekly project status reports
- Work with team members individually to resolve any issues.
- Help to document and implement SOPs
- Take the lead on troubleshooting any tracking/analytics issues related to our main tracking platform
- Act as the tech lead when it comes to installing new tracking tags on our site. Take the time to understand all technical documentation and guide the dev team to implement it.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ Years of Project Management experience. Bonus if in eCommerce.
- Strong attention to detail - we’ll be looking for you to help to ensure each task is done properly before it goes live
- An eager problem solver - you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and figure out how something works when needed
- Collaborates well with team members and has strong interpersonal skills. A highly responsive and clear communicator.
- You are a pro at taking the time to fully understand each task before taking it on. Include the word details at the beginning of your response/application to show that you read the post.
- You are organized, proactive, and always working to improve
- Include the word details at the top of your response to show you read the post carefully
- Solid understanding of front-end coding
- Experience implementing and managing tracking solutions using MixPanel, Google Tag Manager, or Google Analytics. MixPanel strongly preferred.
- BONUS: you have worked with remote development teams in the past and understand the clarity of communication & ownership that’s needed to achieve great results.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Must be available to start in the next 4 weeks
- Monthly compensation of $2-$2.5k
About Pattern Brands
Pattern is a family of brands with the shared mission of enjoying daily life. Since its launch in 2019, Pattern has developed and brought to market two thoughtfully-made and design-forward home-centric brands: Open Spaces and Equal Parts, and it has acquired GIR, Letterfolk, Poketo, YIELD, Onsen, and Miracle. The team behind Pattern Brands formerly founded Gin Lane, a brand agency that built dozens of direct-to-consumer brands and digital experiences across industries for over a decade.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.