Senior Product Designer
Do you thrive off collaboration and impact? Love to light up your brain and pick up new skills? We’re a team of trailblazers in tech who run on heart and humility, and maybe a little bit too much caffeine, too. But who’s judging? If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit for PartnerStack.
PartnerStack is the only ecosystem platform built for B2B SaaS. We’re the connection point between today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies and top-performing partners. Our mission? To change the way the world sells software — and with your help, we can get there faster!
Want in? Apply now.
About you and the role
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll use design strategy and vision to improve and expand on our existing user journeys and unlock value in new areas of growth and opportunity for our organization. We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to drive exceptional design outcomes that satisfy and delight our users.
Working closely with a team of engineers and product managers, you will conceptualize, validate, ship and iterate on features as part of an agile team. As a senior member of the Product Design team, you’ll collaborate with other product designers, exchanging direction and guidance to help elevate the quality of experience on our platform.
What you’ll do
- Develop a thorough understanding of our users through quantitative & qualitative research, allowing you to frame their needs alongside PartnerStack's business objectives
- Own and orchestrate the end-to-end design process — from requirement gathering & ideation through to testing & iteration based on data and feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ship product features that seamlessly elevate the overall user experience of the platform
- Prepare and share processes, guidelines, best practices and standards to improve and expand our product design strategy and design system
- Lead ideation and co-designing sessions with cross-functional colleagues and customers to develop a shared understanding of pain points and possibilities
You're a great candidate if you…
- Have a track record of designing & shipping impactful solutions for a SaaS organization
- Flourish under the autonomy to manage your own initiatives from concept to delivery
- Enjoy taking on ambiguous problems and breaking them down into actionable and executable projects
- Can effectively guide fellow product designers as an engaged mentor while also continuously refining and improving your own craft and design process
- Are excited to contribute to a culture of critique where work is presented, shared and discussed in order to ship quality experiences to our users
- Familiar with our product design tool stack:
- Figma for design & design system
- Miro, FigJam for collaboration & ideation
- Notion, Productboard, Linear for documentation, insight gathering & planning
- Pendo, Userflow, Metabase, Gong as research & experimentation tools
- Loom, Slack and for communication
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup revolutionizing how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. Beyond challenging the status quo and innovating great products, our goal is to build a kickass company.
We set every member of our team up for success so they can feel energized about their work, be passionate about excellence, and have the room to learn every day. That means you can experiment with creative tactics, have the freedom to fail and bounce back stronger — and make a career of a lifetime.
Plus, PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
Perks of working at PartnerStack
- A digital-first environment, so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada
- A MacBook shipped to you and a budget for peripherals of your choice
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks at a time
- Regular social events, even while working remotely
- Annual peripheral refresh
- Competitive salary and opportunities for promotion
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- HSA and Wellness Accounts
- Generous vacation and time off plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- RRSP with an employer matching component
Although we’re digital-first, that doesn’t mean you can’t do your best work with us at our downtown office in Toronto — if you want.
Our office space (111 Peter Street, Toronto, ON) is open to all employees. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace that is safe and inclusive where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.