Network Success Manager
Do you thrive off collaboration and impact? Love to light up your brain and pick up new skills? We’re a team of trailblazers in tech who run on heart and humility, and maybe a little bit too much caffeine, too. But who’s judging? If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit for PartnerStack.
PartnerStack is the only ecosystem platform built for B2B SaaS. We’re the connection point between today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies and top-performing partners. Our mission? To change the way the world sells software — and with your help, we can get there faster!
Want in? Apply now.
About you and this role
You’re passionate about working closely with partners in the PartnerStack network to maximize the value they are getting out of their partnerships. You’re driven by understanding how a partners’ business can grow, how partners in our network help vendor programs grow and digging deep into the data to provide insightful recommendations to help partners achieve success.
What you’ll do
- Manage a book of business consisting of partners within the PartnerStack network
- Provide strategic consultation on best practices to influence growth
- Enable product & network adoption and engagement for different partner segmentation
- Drive adoption by demonstrating partner successes to date and future opportunities
- Identifying any risks to partners and advocating on behalf of the partners internally
- Expanding business by coaching partners to join additional programs in the PartnerStack marketplace
- Providing an exceptional level of service that turns partners into advocates
You’re a great candidate if…
- 3+ years experience in customer success, program channel, customer experience or related roles
- Understands SaaS business and has an interest in keeping up with the industry
- Enjoys building relationships and cultivating positive client experiences
- Focuses on new and effective ways to provide value to the client
- Approaches problems with a creative mindset and is solution oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to learn on the job
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup revolutionizing how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. Beyond challenging the status quo and innovating great products, our goal is to build a kickass company.
We set every member of our team up for success so they can feel energized about their work, be passionate about excellence, and have the room to learn every day. That means you can experiment with creative tactics, have the freedom to fail and bounce back stronger — and make a career of a lifetime.
Plus, PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
Perks of working at PartnerStack
- A digital-first environment, so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada
- A MacBook shipped to you and a budget for peripherals of your choice
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks at a time
- Regular social events, even while working remotely
- Annual peripheral refresh
- Competitive salary and opportunities for promotion
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- HSA and Wellness Accounts
- Generous vacation and time off plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- RRSP with an employer matching component
Although we’re digital-first, that doesn’t mean you can’t do your best work with us at our downtown office in Toronto — if you want.
Our office space (111 Peter Street, Toronto, ON) is open to all employees. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace that is safe and inclusive where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.