Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 4, 2021
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
Is Parallel Domain is the right place for you? We’d love to hear why, even if you don’t see the precise job description that matches your experience.
What You'll Do:
- Apply your own expertise and operate with a high level of autonomy.
- Solve novel problems at the intersection of science and art, while also actively improving our tools & processes as you encounter them.
What We Offer:
- A team of colleagues from disciplines across realtime graphics, procedural art, computer vision, machine learning and content production orchestration, all aligned on bringing the best solutions to our customers.
- Flexibility to work on-site in Vancouver, B.C., in the San Francisco Bay Area, or remote, depending on the role.
- Flexible employment conditions.
- An opportunity to join an early stage company with proven product-market fit, and the ability to shape your role and the future of our company as we grow.
What To Expect:
- We will always respond to any application. Where an obvious match does not exist, we will let you know. We hope to work together when the time is right.
- We can sponsor work visas for engineering roles based out of our Vancouver office, but sponsorship is unlikely for anything else.
Get in touch to let us know why your next chapter is with us at Parallel Domain.
To show you're entirely non-synthetic, please include the word "beverage" in the first sentence of what interests you about PD.
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of creative, talented visionaries seeking to build a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale our team and technology in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
To attract and inspire the right talent, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits.
• Flexible paid vacation, sick time, winter shutdown, and 11+ holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Equipment budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development stipend
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.
See more open positions at Parallel Domain
Something looks off?