Junior IT Administrator (Temp to Perm)
Paperless Post is seeking a full-time Junior IT Administrator to help us grow and maintain our IT infrastructure. In this role, the Junior IT Administrator will provide services that will enable our team to be happy and productive. This includes support for macOS and Windows computers, and office hardware such as printers.
We currently have 100 full-time employees and 25 part-time employees. About two-thirds of our team is based in New York with others scattered across the US with some international employees as well. We work in a hybrid model with local employees coming into our office in the Financial District in Manhattan a few days a week.
This role will require at least 2 days of in-office attendance with more on occasion as needed. We’re looking for someone flexible and approachable to focus on help desk work and other IT projects as they arise.
This role has an initial three-month term (W-2 or Contract) with the potential for conversion to permanent employment at the end of the term based on exceptional performance. Additionally, this role provides a unique opportunity for growth and development in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide excellent support services for macOS and Windows computers.
- Maintain and provision IT assets such as laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Maintain and manage audiovisual equipment and video conferencing software (Google Meet Hardware).
- Provide support for G Suite for Business.
- Manage hardware and software assets via an asset management solution.
- Upgrade hardware and software as needed.
- Onboard/offboard employees.
- Daily monitoring of IT support and operations tickets.
- Document daily IT operations procedures
- 1+ years experience in IT or a related field
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Some troubleshooting or support experience (hardware, software, network, etc).
Company-wide, we enjoy a fantastic ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we can focus on creating and improving the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post has helped over 175 million people globally connect in the real world since our inception. Paperless Post exists to help all people celebrate all the moments that matter to them. Having a team reflective of the diverse world empowers us to create a product that serves everyone. Women, people of color, trans/genderqueer individuals, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
The compensation for this role is $28/hour and you will be expected to work approximately 40 hours each week. If converted, this role offers competitive benefits and perks.
At Paperless Post, compensation is based on several factors, including geographic location, job-related skills, years of experience, and internal team banding. All full-time offer packages have a base salary, equity component, and options for fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits. The range posted here is based on the NYC market and may vary based on candidate location.