Paperless Post is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator to focus on bringing exceptional product to life from both new and existing partners. The role primarily interfaces with internal teams such as Merchandising, Content Design, Production and Marketing, as well as our external design and drop ship partners, to ensure seamless and successful execution of collections and refreshes.
Partnerships are a key part of Paperless Post’s brand and this is an exciting role that enables you to touch on every step of the process of bringing a product to life. In this role, you are the advocate who brings excitement and energy to collection launches both internally and externally.
This role is hybrid, working partially in our office in NYC so we are looking for a local candidate.
What you’ll do here
- Coordinate with design partners and content contributors to ensure on-time delivery of designs and assets for collections and campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring that content contributors talk about their collections in marketing channels such as social media.
- Prepare partnership performance reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Track all partner marketing and press mentions
- Create Party Shop Vendor performance updates
- Manage Party Shop and Content contributor contracts, including Amendments and renewals as needed.
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years of experience in account and client management.
- Experience building strong relationships and an eye for win-win opportunities with partners.
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing the quality of your work.
- Ability to be collaborative and act as a team player in a highly cross-functional role.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- A passion for working with designers.
A little bit about us
The Partnerships Team works hard to ensure that Paperless Post partners with the most creative and innovative brands and designers. We’re passionate about design, data, creating collaborations that drive real value, and building lasting partnerships.Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we get to spend our days focused on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
Company-wide, we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn't supported by ad revenue, we can focus our efforts on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post has helped over 175 million people globally connect in the real world since our inception. Paperless Post exists to help all people celebrate all the moments that matter to them. We believe that having a team reflective of the diverse world around us empowers us to create a product that serves everyone. Women, people of color, trans/genderqueer individuals, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
The compensation range for this role is $62,500 - 80,000 USD.
At Paperless Post, compensation is based on a number of factors, including geographic location, job-related skills, years of experience, and internal team banding. All full-time offer packages come with a base salary, equity component, and options for fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits. The range posted here is based on the NYC market and may vary based on candidate location.