Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
Capture Strategists are valuable members of Palantir’s US Government team. Responsible for growing the business, they partner with business development and technical execution partners to identify and win major opportunities. We’re looking for a Capture Strategist to expand Palantir’s footprint in the Department of Defense. By developing and implementing strategy for new customer acquisition, this role will make an outsized impact on the organization’s growth trajectory.
Palantir is fast-paced, and in this role you'll be encouraged to make decisions independently by weighing many needs and priorities. The role and its surrounding organization aren't rigidly defined, so it's important that you can navigate an unstructured environment. We are a lean team and are constantly leading new business challenges and learning on the job. We are looking for hardworking teammates who can jump into any situation and adapt quickly.
- Work closely with counterparts to help craft our government outreach and shepherd engagements, from initial meeting through the federal IT acquisitions process to award.
- Identify new customers and opportunities in the DoD in collaboration with the broader business development team, engineering teams, and leadership.
- Develop customer profiles, including identifying target customer needs and the most effective way to address those needs.
- Establish and grow relationships with key executives at target accounts.
- Lead the assessment of competitors.
What We Value
- Successful track record leading capture management and strategy.
- Experience building and handling relationships with the DoD.
- In-depth knowledge of US Government procurement.
- Ability to think creatively/ beyond traditional capture strategies to reach goals.
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. This will involve developing deep familiarity with our software platforms and how they can be used to solve a range of real-world problems.
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $170,000 - $200,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.
See more open positions at Palantir
Something looks off?