Mixed Reality Product Strategist
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
As a Product Strategist in Palantir's Mixed Reality product development group, you'll lead the creation of next-gen end-user experiences and immersive data services. You'll communicate the product vision to customers and stakeholders, align business objectives with customer expectations, and drive a robust product strategy. Your goal is to develop products that exceed user expectations, expand our customer base, and solidify our market position. As a Product Strategist, you'll shape the direction of our Mixed Reality products and deliver exceptional value to our users.
- Listen to customers, synthesize end-user signal into sound product plan
- Align and prioritize reactive near-term requirements with long term product roadmap
- Set clear objectives for product to meet articulated and unarticulated demand from core customer base
- Define and communicate product vision to internal, constituent stakeholders
- Communicate value proposition to customer and close new business, driving scale growth
- Understand, scope, and implement technical solutions to new business problems, customer/partner engagements, and production deployments
- Collaborate with the Program and Implementation Managers on timelines, budget, and other production needs
- Partner closely with the engineering teams to define and develop product features and functionality to meet customer expectations
- You will help build excellent products that inspire confidence and delight our end-users
What We Value
- Attentiveness to customer needs
- Dogged determination to develop products that our users will want to rely on
- Solution driven mindset thriving in nascent production development teams
- Challenging dogma and fighting fixed mindsets
- Understanding of Defense and Intel industry product development
- You thrive in an agile, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for supporting users across a range of roles and technical abilities
What We Require
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience shipping enterprise products, managing executive engagements, and partner ecosystem development
- Experience managing the development of defense focused software and hardware from white paper to general availability
- You execute with quality and performance on tight deadlines, autonomously
- Experience managing large scale and high priority executive engagements with Corporate and Defense customer leadership
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 50%
- Active US Security Clearance, or ability and willingness to obtain one
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the posting is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.