National Inside Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a National Inside Business Development Representative to join our dynamic, rapidly-expanding team within one of the most exciting companies within the software technology space. Playing a critical role in helping the team achieve our customer acquisition and revenue goals, you will work directly with our growing Business Development team to expand the Palantir footprint. You will be directly involved in working with numerous national firms across multiple industries, helping them solve their most critical challenges and respond to their most important opportunities. In addition to getting exposure to Palantir’s software, this role also offers plenty of room for growth.
- Research and identify potential viable customer opportunities to build a qualified pipeline.
- Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
- Proactively source new sales opportunities through consistent prospection, follow-up, and outreach.
- Participate in high level conversations with Senior Executives at prospect accounts.
- Achieve quarterly objectives.
What We Value
- Proven Business Development or Inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas rapidly and compellingly to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement/exceeding goals.
- Proficiency with corporate efficiency and web presentation tools, e.g. Salesforce.com.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.