Senior Advisor - DoD
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2022
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Senior Advisor you will serve as our relationships manager for DoD customers. You will help us understand the human terrain with customers, as well as provide insights on the budgets, priorities, and upcoming pipeline of programs. This role will support both existing contracts, as well as new growth efforts with our DoD sales team.
- Improve our brand awareness and credibility in the DoD space
- Proactively identify key engagements and advocates across different stakeholder groups
- Provide insights on the budgets, priorities, and upcoming pipeline of DoD programs
- Cultivate existing relationships and build new ones with key government leaders, industry stakeholders, etc.
- Contribute to onboarding net new customers as well as revenue retention
- Provide feedback for project teams ahead of key leader engagements, demonstrations, and white paper submissions
- Help us maintain customers by refining our value proposition at existing engagements
What We Value
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts.
- Ability to understand potential customers' requirements and how Palantir's software can address them.
- Motivated to be part of the Palantir team.
What We Require
- Active US Security clearance or eligibility and willingness to obtain a US Security clearance depending on target account.
- At least 20 years of experience focused in the USG Defense space.
- Reps with DoD leadership.
- Deep familiarity with procurement processes.
- Ability to travel to customer site (50%+) per business needs.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.