People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
The People Partner team is dedicated to driving business outcomes by cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in partnership with key business leaders. We work closely with all teams and at all levels to improve talent development, manage performance, and facilitate feedback across the organisation. We help empower Palantirians to be as effective and impactful as possible.
People Partners work at both the strategic and tactical level. On any given day, we're designing new, scalable programs and frameworks, advising organisations on how to develop a culture of feedback, and iterating on how we can improve our efficacy as a team. People Partners regularly strike a balance between upside maximisation initiatives (employee growth and development) and downside mitigation (performance, employee relations, etc.). We're involved in all the key moments of an employee's life cycle which results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and opportunities.
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
- Collaborate with key partners to create, implement, and execute new people programs, as well as assess and improve existing people programs.
- Engage on issues of organisational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Utilise people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Coach Palantirians, functioning as an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues.
What We Value
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrive in ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
What We Require
- 3+ years’ relevant industry experience.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment by demonstrating quick, thoughtful execution.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (up to 30%).
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.