Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
OpenEnvoy is building a world free from fraud. Gartner named OpenEnvoy a leading vendor for AP automation and real-time auditing two years running.
Our approach is to design simple, elegant software that automates the AP process so Finance teams can improve cash flow in real time, sending money directly to the bottom line. We are bringing joy back to finance professionals allowing them to shed repetitive tasks and focus on more strategic work to stay ahead of the curve. It’s time Finance had modern tech dedicated to their workflow. We’re just getting started!
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. We are backed by leading SV investors including Riot Ventures, RRE, Naval Ravikant, Hack Fund, and others.
What is the opportunity?
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for growing and retaining customers, meeting organizational goals, and managing all aspects of client engagement to ensure a successful experience for OpenEnvoy customers.
What will you do?
- Acting as an internal liaison between all OpenEnvoy departments for a smooth transition through enrollment, onboarding, and training of newly acquired corporate practices
- Identifying practices' key decision makers needs and pain points and implementing solutions to solve customer needs
- Maintaining full, accurate, and timely Customer Relationship Management (CRM) records for all existing and prospect accounts
- Tracking, reporting and management of customer, their goals, values and health
Technology Management & Delivery
- Driving implementation by planning, managing and executing rapid customer delivery while bringing increasing structure and process improvement with each customer engagement.
- Delivering a high level of technology engagement management activities to ensure customer success, satisfaction, loyalty and provide additional education and training on the platform, feature upgrades, and platform enhancements.
- Continuous improvement regarding on-time participation in all training modules and educational opportunities.
- Monitoring sales performance metrics and analyzing percent to goal with the ability to continuously adjust daily performance as needed to ensure goals are met.
- Demonstrating expertise in the OpenEnvoy value proposition to newly acquired and potential prospects
- Identifying growth opportunities and implementing needed protocols and processes to increase sales from current strategic customers
- Prioritizing the highest growth potential accounts
Growth & Scale
- Identifying and developing repeatable processes to drive higher organizational performance
- Developing playbooks to enable more effective onboarding of customers and employees
- Training and develop new team members
What skills do we need?
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively drive joint partnerships.
- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas optimally both verbally and in writing.
- Strong/advanced presentation skills; ability to present and train platform functionality to all audiences.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage all aspects of client and stakeholder engagement.
Goal-Orientation and Self-Motivation:
- Highly goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to prepare and present goal-focused business proposals.
- Multi-Tasking and Time Management capabilities.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, maintain focus, and manage multiple strategies at once.
- Great organizational and problem-solving abilities with excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage strategy and details concurrently.
Technical and Learning Abilities:
- Able to absorb and articulate technical information.
- Leverage this knowledge to artfully communicate to internal and external stakeholders
Teamwork and Leadership:
- Strong account management experience with the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Quick learner, excellent teammate, and leader of change.
- Ability to work independently while being a great team player.
- Resilience and flexibility suitable for a start-up environment.
- Proven ability to work within teams that are highly matrixed and cross-functional.
- Sincere empathy and fierce desire to retain, gain and grow customers.
Who should apply?
- 6 - 9 years experience as an Enterprise CSM for a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of 110%-135% Net Retention on a $2M+ ARR book of business
- Executive-level communicator with a “challenger” mentality
- Negotiates smoothly with customers and other cross-functional partners
- Skilled at training customers and presenting custom, solution-oriented product demonstrations that are agile based on customer needs
- Highly intelligent, productive, and upbeat self-starter
- Organized - has a knack for resolving ambiguity and harnessing chaos
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Fintech, Accounts payable, transportation management, or shipping industry experience is a plus.
People are our most important asset. We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
- OpenEnvoy offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k with matching.
- Automatic compensation evaluation every fundraising event without asking.
- US Employment Eligible; Work from anywhere in the US.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones.
- You’ll receive a new laptop and software you need to do your best work.
We are a diverse group of people and we're committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.