Marketing Content Writer
OpenEnvoy is building a world free from fraud. Gartner named OpenEnvoy a leading vendor for AP automation and real-time auditing two years running.
Our approach is to design simple, elegant software that automates the AP process so Finance teams can improve cash flow in real time, sending money directly to the bottom line. We are bringing joy back to finance professionals allowing them to shed repetitive tasks and focus on more strategic work to stay ahead of the curve. It’s time Finance had modern tech dedicated to their workflow. We’re just getting started!
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. We are backed by leading SV investors including Riot Ventures, RRE, Naval Ravikant, Hack Fund, and others.
What is the opportunity?
OpenEnvoy is seeking an experienced Marketing Content Writer with a passion for automation technology to join our exciting tech startup. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating compelling marketing content that educates and informs our target audience about our cutting-edge AI-based Accounts Payable automation technology.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute a content marketing strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Write content that captures the customer voice, elevates thought leadership themes, and profiles unique OpenEnvoy use cases and customer success.
- Tell authentic and compelling stories and deliver high quality content across a mix of customer stories, video scripts, digital ads, web copy, marketing campaigns, and general internal and external communications as needed.
- Research and write high-quality blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and other marketing materials that showcase our Accounts Payable automation technology and demonstrate its benefits to potential customers.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and customers to gather insights and quotes that can be incorporated into marketing content.
- Edit and proofread content created by other team members to ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality.
- Maintain a content library with updated assets and appropriate tags that align content to the customer’s purchase journey.
- Optimize content for search engines and social media by incorporating relevant keywords and phrases, and adhering to best practices for content distribution and promotion.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to continuously improve the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts.
What skills do we need?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Content Writer with a focus on automation technology and particularly in Accounts Payable automation and/or experience with content targeting CFOs.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with excellent attention to detail and ability to write in a variety of styles and formats.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into clear, concise, and engaging content.
- Familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress or HubSpot.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
To be successful as a Content Marketing Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Marketing Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
People are our most important asset. We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
- OpenEnvoy offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k with matching.
- Automatic compensation evaluation every fundraising event without asking.
- US Employment Eligible; Work from anywhere in the US.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones.
- You’ll receive a new laptop and software you need to do your best work.
We are a diverse group of people and we're committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.