Sr. Implementation Specialist, Guest Data Platform
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Olo is looking for a Sr. Implementation Specialist to join our team in supporting our Guest Data Platform (GDP) product. Reporting to the Implementation Team Lead, you'll play a pivotal role on the GDP team by contributing to implementing integrations and the GDP solution for Olo’s mid-market and enterprise brands, and your work will directly impact the growth of the Olo Engage solutions across the restaurant space.
What You'll Do
- Implement and configure the Guest Data Platform and relevant data integrations for Olo’s customers, and partner with customers throughout implementation to help them understand product functionality
- Manage complex implementations in a joint specialist and project manager function, or as a specialist in partnership with a dedicated project manager
- Be a knowledge expert for the onboarding and best practices of the Guest Data Platform for both the Olo team and our customers, and work with third party integration solutions by understanding the data that feeds into the GDP and how our brands use that data
- Troubleshoot issues in the Guest Data Platform and its relevant integrations during deployment, and partner with other implementation teams (Marketing, Host, Guest Engagement, Ordering, Project Management) to effectively deploy solutions for Olo’s customers
- Oversee and participate in monthly deployment forecasting to ensure adherence to goals and reliable projections, and track your contributions towards department goals to report weekly on project progress
- Provide a high level understanding of webhook and API integrations and document details of data source, data points, and transmission methods
- Provide feedback and help prioritize improvements for internal processes and its documentation to improve the customer experience, and work with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests from customer feedback
What We'll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in project management and/or software implementation, and working with customers or managing other internal/external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience with configuring and implementing integrations internally or for customers
- High level knowledge of APIs and webhooks, and experience working with and understanding complex data flows
- Experience thinking critically, and being able to convey complex details to internal and external partners in a concise fashion
- Proficiency with project management software (Asana, Smartsheets, Monday, Process Street, etc.) and Excel
- Experience with programs like Jira or Linear
- Knowledge of customer/guest data platforms or customer relationship management (CRM) software, and problem solving skills to resolve issues within the platform
- Avid interest in the restaurant or restaurant tech industry
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 78,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, health, dental and vision coverage for yourself and your family, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $64,951-$93,120 annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.