Implementation Team Lead
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Olo is seeking an experienced people manager and customer enthusiast to join our team as an Implementation Team Lead, focused on our Guest Engagement (Third Party Loyalty, Borderless, OAuth, and Single Sign-On (SSO)) solutions. You will join an established team implementing our existing Olo solutions and serve as a leader to enable our brands’ success. As a ‘player coach’, you will implement projects as well as manage the team, removing impediments and supporting each team member in their work.
The Implementation team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Experience team, working directly with customers as a trusted advisor advocating best practices and as a champion of the customer with our Product teams. Reporting to the Associate Director, Implementation- Engage, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading the Guest Engagement team to build scalable and efficient processes that result in world-class implementation for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Implementation Specialists working with restaurant brands implementing Olo’s Borderless, 3rd Party Loyalty, Single Sign-On (SSO), and OAuth solutions to provide an excellent customer experience during robust and timely implementations
- Provide supportive team leadership to ensure the growth and success of all team members, including a focus on professional development, and be a point of escalation for your team if progress is impeded internally or with customers
- Curate and facilitate an onboarding process for new team members to support the growth and scaling of the team
- Collaborate and partner with the Product and Engineering teams as we develop new features for our customers and enhance existing integrations
- Be an expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform, and provide ongoing tailored support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use, and manage these solutions
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core initiatives and help customers achieve their goals by using Olo’s suite of products and services
- Be a contact for our customers' third party Loyalty partners, and lead collaboration efforts related to open implementations and general partnership health
- Proactively review team processes to find opportunities for improvement, streamlining, and growth, as well as for collaboration and cross-pollination with other teams across Olo
- Represent and advocate for the team in cross functional and leadership meetings, presenting as needed on team performance and metrics
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years of experience in managing clients or relevant implementation work
- 2+ years experience in people management and leadership where you acted as a mentor and coach whilst building a scalable team
- Experience or interest in loyalty and rewards programs or similar tools used by companies to drive sales and incentivize customers to return
- Experience building, scaling, and driving continued successful implementation of new products and features
- Excellent project management experience and skill with managing both internal and external stakeholders towards a successful implementation
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for clients
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions across different audiences
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk and Jira; CRMs such as Salesforce; data analyzation tools such as Looker or Tableau; and Restaurant Operations or Loyalty software solutions
- Ability to travel occasionally and work outside of standard business hours as needed
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 78,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, health, dental and vision coverage for yourself and your family, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $77,168 - $110,636 annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.