People + Culture Business Partner
People & HR
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
We are looking for an associate Business Partner who excels at building meaningful relationships in a growing culture, who is proficient at collecting, analyzing and transforming people data into positive solutions, and is committed to creating transparent structures and processes.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Partners you will partner with leadership and the P+C team to engage and develop talent at Olo.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Be a trusted strategic partner for employees. Act as a key point of contact during the life-cycle for the employees. Including onboarding and conducting exit interviews
- Coach and advise leaders and managers through challenges such as building and reorganizing team structures, managing through change, scaling, creating engagement programs in a high-growth environment
- Build trust and develop meaningful relationships with all levels of employees to drive engagement and increase retention
- Deliver and lead HR team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, recognition, compensation, talent management, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Collaborate with other PCBPs and the full P+C team to create and execute scalable programs that positively impact Olo employees
- Assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use data and people metrics to provide insights on hiring, attrition, diversity metrics, performance scores etc.
- Support performance management beginning to end including logistics and participation
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner cross functionally with Learning & Development, DE&I, Total Rewards, Legal and Recruiting provide excellent support to your dedicated client groups and refine processes for efficiency
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization, and 2+ years as a Business Partner or equivalent position
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment, and decision making skills
- Organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Experience building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources disciplines, concepts, and processes
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $105k-125k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.