Senior IT Internal Audit Manager
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
At Olo, we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country's largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are, if you've ordered directly from a restaurant brand's app or website, we've made that happen!
We are looking for a Senior Manager, IT Internal Audit, to support the implementation and ongoing oversight of IT controls for systems and infrastructure supporting the organization. Reporting to the Senior Director of Technical Accounting, you will be responsible for helping to create and implement effective IT governance processes (e.g. IT policies and procedures) as well as coordinating with management to remediate identified gaps to comply with SOX requirements.
You will also facilitate certain key initiatives to improve IT processes across the organization to support our objectives and respond to key identified risks. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing IT control assessments for publicly traded companies subject to Sarbanes Oxley regulatory requirements. In addition, the candidate will have a strong working knowledge of internal controls, common infrastructure software, and experience working with auditors.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with IT process owners to ensure timely review and updates to IT process documentation and controls for new and/or existing systems relevant to financial reporting.
- Maintain the IT control matrix and system scoping list in response to changes or outcomes from process/control walkthroughs.
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating, and providing guidance on SOX compliance as it relates to financially relevant systems and their correlated IT processes. This includes working with the stakeholders including, but not limited to business owners, external auditors, and internal audit.
- Coordinate with IT process and control owners to remediate identified exceptions and/or control gaps.
- Assist with developing, implementing, managing, and reinforcing IT-specific policies, procedures, and protocols that ensure repeatable, sustained SOX compliance within the organization.
- Monitor and assist in activities such as user access provisioning/de-provisioning, access recertification, and change management as required.
- Support project teams to meet SDLC control requirements for implementations and upgrades for all financially significant systems.
- Coordinate assessments to evaluate and define controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to system optimization, implementation, and/or configurations
- Participate in pre- and post-implementation system reviews and perform internal readiness assessments as needed.
- Lead operational audits related to Information Technology.
- Support Internal Audit initiatives and projects.
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed.
What We'll Expect From You
- 6+ years of relevant experience managing IT control assessments for publicly traded companies subject to Sarbanes Oxley regulatory requirements.
- Experience performing IT control assessments for common ERPs, Active Directory, and common infrastructure software (AIX, Linux, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or similar qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written client-facing communication skills.
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $125k-145k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.