Director, Revenue Analytics & Strategy
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Director, Revenue Analytics & Strategy who will collaborate closely with our Sales Leadership team to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our team through data-driven insights and analytics.
You will report to the VP, Revenue Operations and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Own the data and analytics strategy for the Go-To-Market (GTM) organization, with the goal of becoming the system of record for all things GTM to help us advance the business and make data driven decisions
- Develop and execute analytics frameworks that utilizes advanced analytics techniques to identify revenue growth opportunities, customer insights, and operational efficiencies
- Build and implement sales reporting processes and metrics; proactively monitor revenue generating activities to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency, and share key metrics for executive and board-level reporting
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards and KPIs that provide insights into revenue performance, sales pipeline, and market trends
- Collaborate with the VP, Revenue Operations and other key stakeholders to develop and refine revenue strategies and tactics
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify growth opportunities and market trends
- Support GTM leadership through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and headcount allocation
- Evaluate sales forecasting results and trends, and operationalize forecasting with data
What We'll Expect From You
- 8+ years in a leadership role within analytics, revenue operations, or strategy, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- B2B SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills used to translate data and trends, along with market and customer insight, into the execution of a clear selling strategy
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes
- Proficiency with Salesforce with excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation and business intelligence skills
- Strong knowledge of other sales and BI tools like Clari, tableau, Domo, etc
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $160-180k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.