Director, Emerging Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Olo is growing our Emerging Enterprise sales team and we are looking for an experienced sales leader with in-depth knowledge of the sales process who excels at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals to join our existing team of collaborative and motivated Directors. We want someone with strong negotiating skills and a proven track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
Reporting to the SVP, Emerging Enterprise Sales, you will help grow our business by understanding client needs and delivering solutions that maximize their digital potential. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, mentor, grow and coach a team of Account Executives.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Build, manage, lead, and inspire a world class Sales team to achieve growth targets, and partner to help close deals and come up with creative solutions to ensure Olo’s quotas are met
- Enhance the performance of Account Executives by providing effective coaching and development on identifying, targeting, pitching, and closing deals
- Monitor and accurately report on sales activity, revenue forecasting, and sales goals
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve sales process, efficiency, and productivity across the Emerging Enterprise sales organization
- Maintain a high level of product and market knowledge to drive awareness and market presence of new products and initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Business Development, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Engineering, etc.) to ideate, launch and optimize sales cycle
What We'll Expect From You
- 7+ years experience selling a complex, enterprise B2B SaaS solution, with 3+ years managing a high performing team
- Experience operating in hyper-growth and fast scaling Go To Market environments, ideally in the hospitality/restaurant industry, B2B SaaS/software or payment solution
- MEDDPICC/MEDDICC trained and experienced in applying that framework to deals
- Proven track record of scaling sales teams and attaining sales targets, and passion for hiring, developing, motivating and retaining highly skilled and valued team members
- Proven experience in increasing sales efficiency and productivity across a dynamic team
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $160k-180k annually with an incentive target of 100%, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.