Senior Product Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Olo is a leading SaaS platform spurring digital transformation in the restaurant industry, by helping customers deliver more profitable and personalized guest experiences. As a result, our digital ordering, payment, and guest engagement solutions allow brands to do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Sr Associate will support the development and launch of product marketing campaigns for internal and external stakeholders, driving awareness, understanding, adoption, and retention of Olo products and offerings. Additionally, this role will be critical in supporting the Product Marketing function, and broader organization, in the areas of marketplace trends, competitive insights, audience segmentation and insights, and analysts relations.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S., or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the planning and execution of quarterly product release events, coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and successful events/launches
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Analyze customer insights, sales data, and market research findings to contribute to product positioning and messaging strategies
- Support the development of messaging and value propositions that resonate with target customers
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities, including pricing, product features, and marketing campaigns, to identify areas of opportunity and differentiation
- Provide insights and recommendations to the marketing team based on competitive analysis findings
- Work with Marketing team members on product campaigns, customer segmentation, and overall campaigns calendar
- Work with Product Management to track performance and adoption rates of Olo's products to provide ongoing improvement plans
- Assist Product Marketing Director with maintaining relationships with industry analysts (i.e. Forrester, Gartner) and providing analysts with timely and accurate information about Olo’s products including functionality and roadmap
What We'll Expect From You
- 3-4 years marketing experience; and, SaaS or B2B tech marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Great writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under a deadline, handling multiple projects at once with various stakeholders across the organization
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $85k - $105k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.