Implementation Specialist- Payments
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Olo is looking for a customer success and project management enthusiast to join us as an Implementation Specialist. In this role, you will focus on assisting our customers with their e-commerce payments and working with our merchant account, gift card and fraud prevention partners.
The implementation Specialist plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support. Reporting to the Payments Specialist Lead, you will work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, provide in-depth knowledge to help our customers and Olo.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Be a knowledge center expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and provide ongoing support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms
- Guide new Olo customers in the creation and onboarding of the e-commerce merchant accounts and gift cards needed to process credit card and gift card payments online
- Advise customers on fraud prevention best practices including our proprietary service, Shield, and enact industry standard recommendations
- Work with the Olo Customer Support team to refine the onboarding of payment accounts for new store openings
- Collaborate with our payment partners on collective projects to improve the customer experience
- Identify low-performing customer locations that may experience errors and work with the customer to improve order success across all platforms
- Understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs
- Work with the product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions
- Understand each customer's organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core plans, then help customers by applying Olo's suite of products
- Liaise between customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Report bugs to Olo's engineering teams and work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues
- Provide feedback and determine internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience through continued iteration of our documentation
What We'll Expect From You
- 2+ years of experience managing midsize enterprise clients or relevant project management work
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Looker is strongly preferred
- Passion for creating excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for customers
- Excellent project management experience working with other departments and external partners
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions
- Strong Excel knowledge - you can easily manage vast amounts of data
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- Legally able to work in the United States
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000-75,000 annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.