Senior Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Olo’s Brand Marketing team is looking for a curious, detail-oriented Senior Marketing Associate to manage campaigns, events, and special projects that enhance Olo’s reputation and relationships with our customers, prospective customers, partners, and other internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, the Senior Marketing Associate will be heavily focused on planning and managing best-in-class branded events, industry trade shows, and key meetings in support of the overall goals and objectives of the organization's Marketing and Sales teams. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, and has demonstrated experience with large-scale external and internal events, including strategic ideation, logistics management, and pre-post campaigns. Additionally the Senior Marketing Associate will manage and/or support a variety of customer initiatives and campaigns across customer touchpoints.
What You'll Do
- Execution for our branded events, and industry conferences and events – including working closely with our Performance Marketing team on pre-event and on-site planning
- Supports event strategy and success measurement/management while collaborating to lead pre/post event campaigns
- Owns budget, scheduling, RSVP management, VIP dinners, experiential facets and team coordination for said events
- Executes and manages all event logistics such as floor plans, booth coverage schedule, booth execution including set-up, pre+post con meetings, demo set-up, on-site services, decor, signage, collateral materials, etc.
- Secure exhibit space and/or other venues in order of priority per show, with best position in mind
- Provide face to face customer, partner and prospect interaction while bringing excitement and atmosphere to our events
- Manages external event vendors and interface with various company partners (AV, booth, wifi services, power, hotel on-site vendors)
- Partner with Performance Marketing to execute and manage lead process on the show floor to ensure leads are correctly captured and qualified, manage handoff, KPI reporting
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure proper and relevant on-site product placement and campaign alignment to match market and customer needs, Olo initiatives
- Work with Content+Creative team to ensure messaging is consistent from booth through to all promotional components
- Support Director of Brand Marketing and team with ad hoc requests including scheduling, coordinating of tasks, ad hoc admin requests, events calendar management, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing team to better inform customer lifecycle journey and customer sentiment
- Helping coordinate customers with marketing needs such as case studies, webinars, videos, customer advocacy, and other marketing content
- Supporting our digital community with increasing our advocacy programs and customer awareness strategies
- Interfaces cross-functionally with other GTM functions including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Executive stakeholders..
What We'll Expect From You
- You have 3-5+ years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Experience owning and running the major aspects of mid/large-scale (1,000+ attendees) world-class conferences, live and virtual, with a focus on logistical planning and execution in a convention center venue
- Experience with CRM, event management, and marketing software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Experience with surveying and metrics
- Prior marketing and/or event roles at relevant B2B tech companies (enterprise SaaS, API-based, etc.).
- Direct experience engaging various stakeholders, including executive leadership, on marketing and GTM initiatives to achieve goals and keep to timelines.
- Self-starter who can independently prioritize workload based on company and team goals, turning big ideas into attainable and budget-driven results
- Strong organization and project managing skills, comfortable with planning across the event marketing spectrum (trade shows, networking dinners, webinars, conference calls, etc.).
- You can easily switch gears from strategic thinking to tactical coordination and enjoy doing both.
- You know all the elements of conducting a successful trade show exhibit, from start to finish and are able to solve inevitable troubleshooting and vendor issues.
- You love events but look for areas to add value across the marketing mix within a growing, agile team.
- Comfortable traveling (25%)
- You have a legal right to work in the U.S.
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $75k - 90k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Olo
Something looks off?