Senior Business Operations Associate, Dispatch
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Business Operations Associate to join the Dispatch Team. The successful candidate will work on growing delivery volume and operational improvements with ordering partners.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Operations, the Senior Business Operations Associate will be a data-driven self-starter with a customer mindset that has experience in analytics, strategy, operations, product and marketing. This role provides an incredible opportunity to work with restaurant brands and delivery partners to influence the future of restaurant delivery.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Drive adoption of Dispatch’s platform among companies needing on-demand delivery of products nationwide.
- Grow the delivery transactional volume for existing customers by building, tracking and evangelizing delivery operational best practices
- Strategize and grow brand investments in delivery by tracking and evangelizing brand delivery positioning among the Olo customers and customers success teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Olo a favored company with which to partner
- Analyze and monitor delivery performance metrics via business intelligence tools (ex. Looker) and escalate performance issues or changes in performance quality for internal course correction
- Build customer success team relationships to understand evolving delivery needs and pain points. Effectively advocate for delivery partners, consumer experience and restaurant partners internally.
- Identify delivery technology issues and collaborate with the Product teams to launch Dispatch product enhancements and features.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
What We'll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Looker or other BI tools and/or SQL.
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to evangelize the Olo platform.
- Ability to work independently when needed and collaborate cross-functionally internally to advocate on behalf of our partners and their needs.
- Top-notch communication and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- Proven track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with basic technical feasibility of partner integrations.
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Strong interest in the restaurant technology industry.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $98k - 115k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Olo
Something looks off?