Senior Product Manager, Guest Data Platform
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
Reporting to the Director of Product Management for Guest Engagement, we are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Guest Data Platform (GDP) product at Olo. The ideal candidate will bring experience building an end-to-end product, ideally, related to the marketing and customer engagement landscape (CDP, CRM, Automation, Email & SMS, Loyalty, etc.). Technical know-how around integrations – from SFTP to API to webhook – is desirable as is working with external integration partners.
This role will work with counterparts in Engineering, Data, and Go To Market to develop, prioritize, and plan the team’s roadmap. As one of Olo’s highest growth product areas, this is a great opportunity to have a tremendous impact on the growth of Olo and the future of the restaurant industry.
You can work remotely or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the GDP product roadmap, incorporating product innovations, client feedback, and internal requests
- Create detailed product PRDs, working directly with Design and Engineering to ship features at high velocity
- Triage bugs and enhancements, writing, maintaining, and prioritizing tickets for continuous product improvements that drive client NPS
- Establish success metrics for new products and features, incorporating results into product roadmap
- Work with our Customer Success Team and Sales Team to understand the problems and pain points that our existing clients and prospects face with digital ordering
- Consult on solutions for our clients and prospects and maintain client advisory relationships to identify system innovations
- Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the product roadmap
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in the Product Manager role for a software technology company
- Experience working across an entire organization, from the CEO to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales
- Experience working with Design and Engineering teams to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- Experience creating and optimizing processes and workflows
Nice to Have
- Experience in product management for a startup or growth-stage company
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $125k - $180k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Residents: CCPA notice
See more open positions at Olo
Something looks off?