Customer Experience Project Manager
Customer Service, Operations
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2022
Olo's Customer Experience Project Management Team works with customers from kickoff to launch and manages the relationship throughout the project. We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team who is focused on providing great hospitality and appreciates the art of collaboration.
Reporting to the Team Lead Project Manager, you will own key relationships with our restaurant brands while navigating multiple internal teams with expertise. Our Project Management team sits at the forefront of innovating our implementation process, and you will have the opportunity to join Olo at a pivotal point in our growth period post-IPO.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Organize the efficient and successful launch of customers by managing multiple projects at different stages
- Develop relationships across teams internally to guarantee a positive experience for customers
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with internal Olo teams and external contacts
- Think creatively to resolve customer issues and prevent delays
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share insights with the team
- Provide consultation based on customer needs and advise on best practices to ensure the customer is achieving full value
- Communicate requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally using Salesforce and manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests
- Work together with the Customer Success Management Team to guarantee a seamless transition following customer launch
What We'll Expect From You
- 2+ years experience in project management and managing customer relationships.
- Experience creating an excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for customers.
- Excellent project management skills, including experience working with other departments and external partners, adhering to timelines, and executing against deadlines.
- Outstanding ability to solve problems using available resources, and thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions.
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $65k-75k annually depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.